13.2 C
New York
Monday, May 20, 2024
HomePress ReleaseMergersCorp M&A advisor to Olbia Calcio 1905 SRL in the sale of...

MergersCorp M&A advisor to Olbia Calcio 1905 SRL in the sale of the company to the Swiss company Swiss Pro Promotion

Date:

Related stories

MergersCorp active in the negotiation between an American Private Equity Fund and Foggia Calcio 1920

MERGERSCORP is a leading American Investment Banking Advisory firm...

MergersCorp M&A International Launches First Ever Global Mergers and Acquisitions Franchising Program

MergersCorp™ M&A International leading advisory brand, offering Investment Banking...

MergersCorp Becomes Supporter of The Art Miami Swiss Crypto Valley Association

MergersCorp M&A International, a leading investment banking and mergers...

Best Synergies in Mergers and Acquisitions

Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) have become a common strategy...

M&A Advisory Services in Risk Mitigation and Value Maximization

MergersCorp M&A International, a leading global mergers and acquisitions...

MergersCorp M&A International assisted, with the M&A Advisory team, Olbia Calcio 1905 SRL, a professional football club in the Italian Serie C, in the sale of 70% to Swiss Pro Promotion GMBH, a Swiss financial group based in Wollerau in the canton of Schwyz in Swiss.

Swiss Pro Promotion provides strategic advice, management support and strategic investments to high-potential football clubs around the world with the aim of identifying and defining club- and location-specific economic opportunities that enable sustained monetisation, for the benefit of the clubs, of the their communities, stakeholders and shareholders.

Olbia Calcio 1905 SRL and the President Marino Alessandro were assisted on financial issues by the M&A Advisory team of MergersCorp M&A International, made up of Stefano Endrizzi (in the photo) from the Vienna office, Edward Sklar from the New York office and Alessio Magnone consultant Italian sportsman.
Swiss Pro Promotion GmbH took over 70% of the share capital, leaving the remaining 30% to the minority shareholders Marino, Tartara and Bazzu, divided in equal parts. For the first time, a Swiss company becomes the majority shareholder of an Italian professional football team.

Thanks to its extensive network and extensive experience in the sports sector, MergersCorp M&A International has identified a Swiss buyer with not only the financial means but also the passion for football to take the club forward. Their financial resources would allow the club to invest in new players, infrastructure and facilities, ensuring its competitiveness in national and international competitions. Furthermore, the Swiss buyer shared the same vision as the club’s fans, demonstrating a genuine commitment to preserving the team’s heritage, tradition and values.

Alessandro Marino, Guido Surace, Benno Räeber

Ultimately, the sale of shares to the Swiss buyer provided the Italian club with a much-needed financial boost and a strategic partner to face the challenges and competition of modern football.

The new strategy will not in any way modify the Club’s bond with its fans and with the territory which will remain the main points of reference on which to continue building the Club’s future.

 

Edward Sklar
Edward Sklar
Edward Sklar
Mergers & Acquisitions,Business Broker/Valuation/Due Diligence/Real Estate/Sales/Business Development/CEO/President/Managing Partner/Chief Operating Officer

Latest stories